I was just going to say the same thing as David. :-) I can even honestly say it's one of the few magazines I find myself reading everything in. If you're a SAM fan, it's fascinating stuff, whether it's talking about new projects (hardware and software) or old games that never made it, and such.

Quoting da...@properbastard.co.uk:

Quoting Colin Piggot <qua...@clara.net>:

Regardless of you buying T'n'T back in the day, I can only supply a disk image of the SAM Revival coverdisk if you buy the magazine, besides the coverdisk also has other software on it too - not just T'n'T!

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2012 - Celebrating 18 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/
Twitter: @QuazarSamCoupe

It's definately worth buying anyway :)