Cool! Not that I've ever used it, but just booted it into simcoupe and it
worked instantly J

However - after skimming through the manual - how do I read from a .cpm
image (using simcoupe)? I opened the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy .cpm
as floppy 2.

A0>B:

B0>DIR

256 entries of ?????.??? files are shown

256 Files, 706k free.

B0>A:

A0>fatread b:

That disk doesn't appear to be fat12/16/32 formatted.

On another note - how does it play with z88dk - which has a CPM target?
(which I've also never really used since I don't do C, but it fascinates me
and I had some fun getting it to build).

Cheers,

Stefan