Thanks for the endorsement. 20 odd years of doing stuff, and still going – with
a few announcements soon about some new stuff that I’m tinkering away on. Next
up will be SAM Revival issue 26… then after that some hardware…

(Who’s not got SAM Revival issue 25 yet? It’s up on eBay with £1 off at the
moment… http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111983342707 :)

(And if you have got 25, have you found the hidden part buried inside
MNEMOtech’s Stars and Sprites megademo? No? Well, you are missing out on Andrew
Collier’s fantastic coding with his brilliant SAM version of Pang)

All the best,

Colin

=====

Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé

1995-2016 - Celebrating 22 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé

Website: www.samcoupe.com <http://www.samcoupe.com>