Hi John and others,

Tks for the feedback. I tried the configs you showed to me and
unfortunally did not work. Also, there is a [small] number of windows
xp and vista getting the same problem too. Any new ideas?

You need to re add the systems back to the domain after the trust
expires. The registry entries are to prevent the expiration not to fix
an already expired trust.

The easy way to test is to use the Windoze network wizard and keep the name the same. If the join works and on reboot the trust works then it is most definately the machine pass issue.

John