your plan would simply result in vendors denying the existence of bugs.

i still think all these ideas are wrong and the model is simple: don't
employ people who write and generate insecure code. it's just part of
programming. you wouldn't hire a doctor to be a gardener. don't hire
an idiot to program your apps.