Hi sc-l,

Greetings from RSA.  This year the marketing people outnumber the technical
people 1000 to 1.  There are over 18,000 people here.  You do the math.

I recently moved my monthly security column from darkreading to informIT.  I am
refocusing the column on software security and business.

My first column just went live:
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1189519

It's about a business trick that Phil Venables uses with great success---that
is, using TCO to drive security into software.  This shows what you can
accomplish with a combination of software insight and business acumen.

I'm very much interested in your feedback on my move to informIT as well as the
content of this first article.  Let me know what you think.

gem

www.cigital.com/~gem