Hi Jim,

Wow, that's a flimsy connect-the-dots if I've ever seen one :-)  We could
have fun with this but I don't want to stray 100% off-topic (if we not there
already).

Very coincidentally, I watched South Park Season 10 Episode 6 after my first
post. I rest my case.

I'm sure Al Gore's appearance was a pure Left Coast feel-good kumbaya "we're
doing something to help because we care" type of deal. I hope you don't take
my criticism too serially.

> As Gary pointed out, there is a 1000-1 "Marketer vs attendee" ratio

I guess the bright side is that the female to male ratio was a bit more even
:-)

Cheers,
Stephen