From: sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org [sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org] On Behalf
Of Matt Bishop [bis...@cs.ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:27 AM
To: Secure Coding List
Subject: Re: [SC-L] What is the size of this list?

...So I agree with what Rob posted, and I did have one thought. Is
writing good English a "minor" objective of an English major?
Probably, in the sense English curricula focus on interpretation of
literature, literary criticism, and other aspects of literature. But
it's an essential one. So perhaps "incidental and important" describes
how I feel better than "minor".

Matt