Hi Paco, sorry I suppose I misunderstood BSIMM's data collection
methodology. In any event, I think it's clear this model isn't really an
alternative to BSIMM - it's a very coarse-grained set of steps that many
organizations follow before they begin to take on a more disciplined
approach to a secure SDLC.

I think you're right about the name. We  really mean this to be the
evolution of steps rather than being a lifecycle itself. Thanks for the
suggestion - we'll go ahead change it

--
Rohit Sethi
SD Elements