From: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Nora
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:59 PM
To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: 2nd attempt to post RE: [SciFiNoir Lit] Public archives

On 7/5/05 2:56 PM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Tracey.  I think I was one of the people who asked about this, and I
just want to clarify -- I don't want you to discontinue archiving.  I still
lament the loss of the other group's old messages!  What I was asking about
was making the archive *private* as opposed to open for anyone to see.  This
is just a matter of you changing the group's options/settings.  I don't know
what kind of archiving software you're using, but is it capable of
continuing to archive the group's messages if you made them private?  If you
wanted to, I mean.

Yahoo will keep watching in any case, but if the archive is made private
then the public would have to join the group to see what we're talking
about.

Nora

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Yahoo! Groups Links

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/
Yahoo! Groups Links