From: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Nora
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:48 PM
To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: 2nd attempt to post RE: [SciFiNoir Lit] Public archives

On 7/5/05 7:32 PM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The archiving I used is free Internet service that is not affiliated with
> Yahoo.  The only way there servers can access yahoo servers is if there is
> nothing blocking them.  It was an emergency situation.  I was at the
> hospital all day, everyday for two weeks and then spent the following
three
> weeks caring for my Mom.  I had limited Internet access, and I sought this
> as a temporary fix.

Ohhh, OK -- I didn't realize you *had* to keep the archive public.  Never
mind.  =)

> I realize some of you are nervous about this, but over the past two
months,
> there have been some exciting discussion threads and I m afraid to loose
> them.  Another reason, I am taking this position is that, lately I am
having
> trouble posting on both lists.  something is definitely up with yahoo.  I
> just want to be prepared this time.

No, no, I understand completely!  Glad you're doing it.  =)

Nora

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Yahoo! Groups Links

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/
Yahoo! Groups Links