Hello everybody,

I have changed the checksum calculation algorithm we used to send commands
to the card. Last version's one didn't worked.

Now I'm able to turn on/off and change the color (red/geen/yelow) of the
LED of the Chipdrive Extern reader, activate and deactivate the reader,
and get the status (card insterted / no card inserted).

Now I'm working on I2C memory card read/write commands. Help is welcomed

Last version of modified source code is in
ftp://apolonio.atos-ods.es/pub/musclecard/mini.tar.gz

Thanks,
Carlos Prados.