Per Undheim wrote:
1)
Excuse me if this has been published before on the mailinglist, but as I lost some of my archive I didnt find it. Is there any fix for the fact that /dev/ttyS* is used instead of /dev/cua* in linux 2.2.* ? I downloaded the latest version of Xcard I could find (1.0) but that used the /dev/cua*. were could I change this in the source, in order to get it to work.?

2)
Xcard supports most smartcards right? ( I use the towitoko chipdrive)

Regards Per Christopher Undheim

--
So many women; so little nerve.

You mean that a link (ln) among /dev/ttyS* and  /dev/cua* does not work ?
Remo Tabanelli