Hi.

> It's not JAVA cards, it's byte compiled BASIC. But
> they are $2.95-$6.95 in quantity ONE (yes, 1).
> Supports DES/3DES, IDEA etc.

Oh, IDEA is supported as well? I did only knew of DES
and 3DES (and with BC2.4 of ecliptic curve).

> Windows devkit on their ftp. I haven't tried it
> myself though.

It works with every pc/sc compatible reader, as one
of ZeitControl told me. I didnīt try it either, but
I ran this card under Linux with my own lib and a
Towitoko reader. Works fine :)

> It's a German company, so I guess they have no
> problem to ship a working crypto card to UK.
> Companies in the US are still tied by outdated export
> regulations for crypto, I guess.

They donīt. Excellent support, good cards for an unbeatable price.

cu, Mike