On Mon, 21 May 2001, Ysek Chung wrote:

> i have GemPC410 reader and GPK8000 card, and
> i'm studing smart card on linux.
> now i'm tring to use smart card on netscape such as MS windows,
> but i can't find any information for help.
>
> how can i use smart card with netscape?

You have to write or use a PKCS#11 compliant library. This library will
use the smartcard as a cryptoprovider, and certificates container, and
Netscape will use this PKCS#11 library to use high-level crypto
operations.

Right now, I don't think there exists any PKCS#11 library for the
Gemplus GPK8000 card running under Unix/Linux.

--
Erwann ABALEA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]