David Kilpatrick wrote:

> Bruce:
> >
> > Jamie Moreira has just about finished the late Norman Buchan's
> > edition of the Glenbuchat Ballads MS. (to be published in 4
> > vols). This seems to the the sole source for the early "Young
> > Graigston" (Lang a-growing")
> >
> I would be very interested in that - publisher, price? I am not put off by academic
> publishing prices as the books retain their value, so long as my chinchillas don't
>chew
> the covers the way they did one my pair of Herd volume reprints... but they make a
>nice
> audience, and dance around for fast stuff or listen carefully to quiet songs...
>
> Thanks for the referral - I see someone in New Jersay bought a copy of the CD today.
>
> David
> Posted to Scots-L - The Traditional Scottish Music & Culture List - To
>subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to: http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html

Don't have that information yet. Jamie Moreira hasn't said much, and
that little above was a result of my question to him on another
newsgroup. Will post the information as soon as I get it. Or will
someone else please do it, in case I miss it the first announcement of
it?

Bruce Olson

Old English, Irish and, Scots: popular songs, tunes, broadside
ballads at my website (no advs-spam, etc)- www.erols.com/olsonw
or click below  <A href="http://www.erols.com/olsonw"> Click </a>