Nigel Gatherer wrote:

Mr Strong has visited my web site and lifted a lot of the
information I'd placed there. Much of it is lifted practically word for
word,

I always asked their permission before
including them on my site; this guy has simply requoted them without
any permission
What to do? Nothing, I guess, except be aware of the quality of this
work (unreliable).

I suppose it depends a bit upon how much you think your work is worth. Were it me, I would at least write a professional note to the publisher, and maybe the the editor and the author. In the USA, copyright infringement *can* be a big deal, esp. when the infringer is making money.

Best wishes,

Bob Rogers
South Carolina