Can you add SDL::quit to the end oh shooter.pl and see if that solves ypur crash at quit?

Kartik Thakore

On 2010-02-23, at 8:16 PM, "Chas. Owens" <chas.ow...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 20:13, Kartik Thakore <thakore.kar...@gmail.com > wrote:
Yeah it dies on exit for some reason. Working on the fix!

can you give me your

perl -v

This is perl, v5.10.1 (*) built for darwin-thread-multi-2level

Copyright 1987-2009, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

Complete documentation for Perl, including FAQ lists, should be found on this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl". If you have access to the Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

perl -e 'use Config; print $Config{archname}';

darwin-thread-multi-2level

and you macOSX version?

Mac OS X 10.6.2 (10C540) on a MacBook Pro purchased in early 2008.