On 2010-07-27, at 10:04 PM, Pip Stuart <pipstu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi again,

The `cpan pip` && `pip
http://sdlperl.ath.cx/releases/SDL-2.504.tar.gz` commands both
succeeded but `cpan Games::FrozenBubble` can't find the installed
2.504 && tries to install 2.503 then fails again.

Hmm that is weird. Run perl -MSDL -e ' print @SDL::VERSION '

I don't understand
why it can't find the new one. Do I need to run `pip
Games::FrozenBubble` instead or something else to get the pip'd 2.504
to be found as an acceptable prerequisite?

No it should work.

Thanks,
-Pip
P.S. I like that the utility is my name. =)
I figured you would :)