I am double posting this to two list since the video card I received in my DELL 4300S
has
two different problems in 7.1 and 7.2.

The card is a 16M ATI Rage  Ultra 4X AGP Video, Low profile.
1. RH 7.1 does not recognize this card and no choice of another ATI Rage card can I
make
work in X. Has anyone come upon a driver for this card that will work in RH 7.1

2. RH 7.2 recognizes this card as an ATI Rage 128 TF card and uses the  "r128" Driver
instead of an "ati" driver. I can only make it work at 24 bit color in one resolution,
"1280x1024".
Switching to another resolution results in a blue screen (not the NT blue screen of
death) without any other icons. Is there something to be done here. Another driver,
etc.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University