You can download the code using subversion:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/security/trunk xml-security

--Sean

Michael McIntosh wrote:
Raul,

That would be good. Since I am going to be building a transform and canonicalization algorithm, I was also hoping to get access to the source code, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks,
Mike