Andreas,

Thank you for pointing that out.  However I have two questions,

1.  Does that information apply to MNF 2?

2.  Where is the download edition of MNF 2?

I use MNF (and now Florin's last MNF 2 iso, and previously SNF.  I am a
computer consultant, I go into lots of different companies.  Whenever I see
a company that could use MNF I sing it's praises loudly.  I can't do that if
I don't have access to the product.

I joined Mandrake club simply to support Mandrake because of the benefit I
have received from using SNF & MNF (and I've renewed my membership)

Having said that, I will continue to use Florin's excellent beta as it's
stable and does everything I need it to do.

Regards

Mark Tiller

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com