On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 11:29:32PM +0100, Mark Tiller wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 10:13:22AM +0200, florin wrote:
> > > correct me if I am wrong ... but MNF is also free
> >
> > http://www.mandriva.com/products/mnf/license
> >

> Andreas,
>
> Thank you for pointing that out.  However I have two questions,
>
> 1.  Does that information apply to MNF 2?

That URL is present in almost every file in MNF2, so I suppose it is.
However, I would also be more confortable if the page mentioned MNF2
specifically.

> 2.  Where is the download edition of MNF 2?

I don't know.

> I use MNF (and now Florin's last MNF 2 iso, and previously SNF.  I am a
> computer consultant, I go into lots of different companies.  Whenever I see
> a company that could use MNF I sing it's praises loudly.  I can't do that if
> I don't have access to the product.

I understand.

> I joined Mandrake club simply to support Mandrake because of the benefit I
> have received from using SNF & MNF (and I've renewed my membership)
>
> Having said that, I will continue to use Florin's excellent beta as it's
> stable and does everything I need it to do.

Great.

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com