We are trying to release 3.6 by 15 July -- we have started the process of
production testing a month ago and as all the tests will be finished, we
will make a new release (3.6).

Sedna 4.0 alpha version should be ready by the 31 of August, but it is
still not a promise: we are working on it.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Flávio R. C. Sousa <flavioso...@ufc.br>wrote:

> Hello Sedna Team,
>
>   Is there a new deadline to the Sedna 4.0 release? or Sedna 3.6?
>
> Regards,
>

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Flávio R. C. Sousa
> <flavioso...@ufc.br>wrote:
>
>> Hi Sedna Team,
>>
>> Thanks for your feedback. I'm looking forward for the new release. Good
>> luck.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Олег Борисенко <a...@somestuff.ru> wrote:
>>
>>> We have no deadline and no ideas when exactly we will finish everything.
>>> We have 3 directions to finish still:
>>> 1) arch
>>> 2) new testing system
>>> 3) check that everything works after merge with Ilyas'  new optimizer