Done, see http://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Pretty_URIs

Can be improved, but probably sufficient for a start.

Best,

Benedikt

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)

Benedikt Kämpgen
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 11.40
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-47946 (!new since 1 January 2011!)
Fax: +49 721 608-46580 (!new since 1 January 2011!)
Email: benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association