Hi!

I noticed that there is a “util” module that is released as a separate jar.

Given that the size of the jsieve project is so small, is it really necessary
to release it as two separate jar files? Would it be reasonable to consider
folding the “util” module into the “core” module, and to just have a
single-module project with a single jar release?

In the role of an application assembler / operation, I am much happier when I
have fewer dependencies I have to worry about. I appreciate it when projects
consider what dependencies they make me have to worry about.

If you agree that it would make the library simpler to use, I will gladly
submit a PR that integrates the two modules into a single module.

At the same time, if the project is now considered as “stable”, I would propose
to release as v1.0.0, for semantic versioning.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
=David