Bernd,

See my previous note, I think the java.mail.localhost parameter is being
ignored in the source code. I tried your suggestion and it did not seem to make
a difference. I added the parameter as an argument in wrapper.conf as:

wrapper.java.additional.15=-Dhostname

But that change was not picked up.

I am testing a temporary patch of AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer.java, trying
to do a build, but repository.apache.org is throwing a 503 error Service
Temporarily Unavailable. It took 14 minutes to do a build, and I’m not sure the
build is good, although it reported success. I am going to test my patch and
report back.

Robert