From: cryptearth [mailto:cryptea...@cryptearth.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:24 PM
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to resubmit failed messages

Hey Jeffrey,

this awnser could be wrong as I don't now for sure, but I guess once a mail is
filtered into one of the error-directories - it's out of the queue. But I could
be wrong because the mails stored as serialized java objects - wich also should
be able to be read in back again for further processing. But as re-processing
would need some action by the user or an admin - there's no command to
reprocess filtered-out messages - at least it doesn't show up for james-cli.sh.

Matt