Thanks Craig.
I'll give it a try and get back to you.

Jeff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Cudmore [mailto:cr...@cudmore.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:38 PM
To: James Users List <server-user@james.apache.org>
Subject: Re: how to resubmit failed messages

Here's a high-level list of steps you need to re-process rejected message:
1) Configure your mailetcontainer.xml to have a mailet like:
<mailet match=:"RecientIs=trig...@mail.com" class="FromRepository">
  <repositoryPath>file://var/mail/error</repositoryPath>
  <processor>process</processor>
  <delete>true</delete>
</mailet>

This mailet will look for mails that are being sent from trig...@mail.com and
if it finds one, it will throw away the trigger message and tell James to grab
any messages in the /var/mail/error queue to re-process.

2) Restart James. The reader pointer in the FromRepository needs to be reset
back to the beginning of the error queue. If you're using a database for your
repository you likely won't need this step.

3) Send a message to james to "trig...@mail.com".

Then James should reprocess any messages in the error queue.