From: cryptearth
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:55 PM
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Subject: Re: Applying JDKIM and SPF to the Mailets

Hey Jason,

I don't know about Google Drive and maybe files get unavailable after
some time. If you already have a GitHub account I would recommend you to
maybe set up a new repo and publish it this way. This would ensure a
general availability and also space for additional resources like
examples. Also, the issue and merge functions would allow others to
point out issues and possible fixes. About the format: text, html and
PDF are good formats, where text and html offer easy editable where PDF
would require re-exporting one from what ever source format.

Looking forward to read it.

Matt