From: cryptearth
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 7:42 PM
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Subject: Re: Applying JDKIM and SPF to the Mailets

Hey Jason,

in no way I meant to critize or offend you - I just gave you an honest
reply how I "felt" when I read your notes.
Yes, it's not perfect, and yes, it also just looks more like "personal
notes made during the process" than a "well researched common use
tutorial" - but hey, as I started to use James (cause the system I used
before was discontinued) I struggled the same like you. I just had the
advantage as a long time Java developer I could understand the Exception
logs and could dig thought the source. But even with that knowledge I
needed a lot of help from others. Maybe that's why I felt "cringy" cause
I somewhat seen my past self in it. Can this be helpfull to help you?
Maybe, I hope. But as I'm not the guru I'd like to be I also can just
give as much input as I self learned since started using James.

Matt