Hi Kevin,

Having a clear command spec to read and argue about would be helpful,
especially since this is not a simple commnd but a whole command group.

Exposing such a low level interface (this is supposed to go into product
VMs, right?) may carry some risks that could arguably fall unter CSR.

That said, what use case do you envisage? To me, these commands are usually
only useful in the debugger, when I deal with numerical adresses.

Cheers, Thomas

p.s. please note that many folks are at fosdem right now.