All,
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager /Operations Manager Engineer
to join our team. We are expanding our team of resources for these applications
due to work volume.

Company: SyCom Technologies (www.sycomtech.com<http://www.sycomtech.com>).
Location: Richmond VA or surrounding areas.

If interested, please email me at
ctimberl...@sycomtech.com<mailto:ctimberl...@sycomtech.com>. Thanks!!!!

Chris Timberlake |System Center Practice Manager
MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Net+, FOIVA Certified, MCTS, VTSP
1802 Bayberry Ct, Suite 201, Richmond, VA  23226
SyCom System Center Blog<http://blogs.sycomtech.com/system_center/login-now/>
cid:image013.gif@01CB0CA1.8FC56F20](804) 474-5295 | FAX: (804) 262-5157  |
cid:image014.png@01CB0CA1.8FC56F20]  (804) 339-0175 |   [Description:
cid:image016.gif@01CB0CA1.8FC56F20]
ctimberl...@sycomtech.com<mailto:ctimberl...@sycomtech.com>
[SyCom-Full-Lockup-2cl-2]
Our Mission:  To provide outstanding and memorable service in everything we do.

This email is intended only for the above named recipients. The contents of the
email and any attached files are confidential. If you have received this email
in error you must not copy, forward, disclose the information contained in it,
or otherwise use it in any way. Please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the message and any attachments.

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.png>>

<<inline: image003.gif>>