Hi

We're using Thomas Ellermanns great solution of slicing cubes with date
dimensions.
http://blogs.technet.com/b/thomase/archive/2013/09/11/date-dimensions-for-incidents-service-requests-change-requests-and-activities.aspx

In that post Thomas refers to a fix of sorting months:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager/archive/2013/03/11/month-ordering-by-calendar-sequence-when-slicing-measures-by-calendarmonth.aspx

But, I have seen that there are more dimensions that have the wrong sorting:
WeekNumberInYear , sorting is wrong, ends up with 1, 10, 11, 12... instead of
1, 2, 3, 4
DayNumberInMonth, same as WeekNumber.
FiscalMonth, same as WeekNumber.
DayOfWeek, sorts by name: Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday.. instead of Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday

Does anyone managed to solve this? Probably just a sortorder, but if there are
any relationships like the solution Thomas refer to .. I do not know.

Thanks!

Peter Nordqvist