At the moment I am setting up a new SGD installation and I like to move from
the firewall traversal configuration to the sgd gateway aproach available
with SGD 4.5.

Curently my problem is, that the SGD gateway supports weak ciphers for the
SSL connection, which is in violation with the PCI-DSS that requirements I
need to meet for this service.

So I like to know if there is a configuration option to limit the available
Ciphers to a set of a few strong ones, or do I need to stick with the old
firewall traversal method, where I can limit the available ciphers in the
Apache and Tomcat configurations?

I will be thankful for any advise you may give.

Thank you
Thorsten
--
Thorsten Lau