It is about time to begin selecting a logo from the ones which have
been submitted on the wiki. I think we should offer a final grace
period for logo submissions of one week, and start the vote here on
the developers mailing list after that point. All mailing list
participants would get a vote. The board would initiate the voting
thread and verify the results. A period of one week would be available
for people to cast their votes. We won't wait beyond that for others
to vote, so if you care about what logo we use, be sure to register
your vote!

As for how to vote: we could reuse the rated voting technique we used
for deciding on a license: each person voting lists three logo choices
ranked from 1 to 3, where the first choice gets 3 points, the second
gets 2 and the third gets 1. You may use blank spaces. When voting,
the URL of the logo submission should be displayed for each entry,
which is how we will tally them.

Does this sound good to everyone? If so, then the voting period would
be February 19th to the 26th.

--
fury

long name: William Lahti