Boy, I am really disappointed at what my Shelby Dakota bid up to on Ebay.
These vehicles are pretty under-appreciated these days.  I would be better off
parting the truck out!  There was a truck that finished just before mine and it
bid up to only $1750 dollars.  It's got a lot of miles, but still a nice truck.
 There is a light bar on there now that is over $500 and it has 4 days to go.
How does that compare?  I don't know what to do, I want to sell my truck, but
I'm not going to give it away.  Maybe it should go "piece by piece".  Anyone
have any ideas?

Rob

--
Current Rides: