Hi,

> On 29 Mar 2012, at 12:04, Rob Austein wrote:
>
>>  In my opinion the RIRs are currently using
>> rsync badly, given the way they've chosen to set up their
>> repositories.

<all hats off, speaking only for myself>

If you provide us with some guidelines on how you believe the
repositories should be organized, who knows, we may be willing to try
them out!

Seriously, I think we all want the technology to succeed and to be
widely adopted. At least on that we are on the same boat. I can't help
but feel that we could be doing a much better job at cooperating.

<hats on>

The one time you emailed me about problems with our certs and RPKI, We
had them solved within a couple of days. I think we should try that
approach more often.

cheers!

Carlos