Ok, with an offline (off email?) conversation with one of the authors
I think it's time to call an end to this very long WGLC.

It seems, to me, that all of the comments and questions were dealt
with, and that overall the document is ready to move along to the next
step in the ponderous (though probably shorter than this step)
process.

Thanks for bearing with the process so far...

-chris
co-chair-person