This sounds really nice. I'd like to have one. But after diligently looking on Harbor Freight's site, I can't find it. Do you have a more specific pointer? Thanks.

Steve

Brooks Bradley wrote:
The recent activity relating to Jim Humble's work with Sodium Chlorite having sparked much interest, prompts me to make a suggestion. Persons following Jim's stated protocols find it very useful to possess an accurate weighing system....for determining the correct portions of the various components.....especially for making the chlorite solution. Unfortunately, economical, accurate, scale systems are rather rare. We have, for a number of years, used a number of small (half the size of a cigar box) solid brass gram weight scales.....obtained at very low price, from Harbor Freight. The little system is stored in a very attractive carrying case and includes the scale and post assembly, together with weights as small as .25 grams. I believe we paid about $12.00 each for these systems. The SKU item number was 36715. These units were made in India, I believe.
I hope this information is of value for some of the list members.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley. -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour