...i have one also by Royal, model eX2, cost about $25 on ebay, but it
weighs to 0.1 oz, no metric available.  it's 4 or 5 years old, maybe new
ones are better... this one is a throw-away when it poops out as there's no
way to change batteries.

Ohaus triple beams are on ebay regularly, no batteries required but do take
up some space, average about $30 last i checked.