From what I can gather, it's complete BS. [at least mostly, some uncertainty in a few corners ] At best, steer away from places that tell you all about what it "isn't" and doesn't say exactly what it is.
 You wouldn't buy Aspirin if the label just said it wasn't Morphine.

I saw a commercial on TV the other day...people selling 2 ten cent Neodymium magnets for $40 to help you quit smoking using accu-pressure.
 "Maybe" that'll work for some people, but $40 is a far cry from 20 cents.

There might be something to "MMS", but it isn't "stabilized oxygen" as some people say it is. It's Sodium Chlorite..a fairly common and cheap chemical, used to produce Chlorine Dioxide gas...a somewhat common disinfectant.

In that respect, Carbon Dioxide and plain old Rust, even water....could be called stabilized oxygen.

ode