Hi Catherine,
I have had MS for 50 years.  I have done many alternative treatments. Some of
them have which have been successful are ozone therapy, amalgam removal and
teeth repairs, c silver. chelation, vitamin, minerals, enzymes, and
antioxidants, acupuncture, chiropractic  histamine, and Low dose Naltrexone,
and Zeolite, they all have helped. I still had signs that I had disease
processes going on.  I test positive for Epstein Barr, Mycoplasma, clymedia
Pneumonia Lyme's BB,Candida Yeast, blackberry mold, and many other Pathogens
not commonly known.  I was doing well with all the support but was always
trying to keep my health from deteriating with diet and colon cleanses.  The
toxins kept me from doing as well as I thought I should.  I started the MMS
treatment at the end of September.  I thought it would work pretty quickly but
with the information I had decided to start slow with only 2 drops a day I have
gradually worked my way to more times a day and then to more drops. I am seeing
many beneficial changes there is a discussion as to if I am getting any help
from it or not. On the boards I monitor.  Some people don't think it is good
because the mass media hasn't brought it forward. Well anyway I have better
breath now I don't hurt from exercise, my fingernails are losing the ridges,
the cuticles are not hard and thick, my skin is getting loose because of the
edema going down.  My rings are also getting loose. It is clearing my body of
the yeast and I think all of the other growths and foreign deposits and acid
accumulations. I think my kidneys are working better and getting cleaned out, I
had the MS hug once in a while now I haven't had it for 2 weeks, I had corporal
tunnel in my thumbs I haven't had any pain for a week and 1/2.  I had a big
mound on the inside of my hand at my  thumb on both hands they are flatter  I
can climb up my driveway without having to stop for the pain in my back and
upper legs to subside. I would say get the first download it is free at
www.miraclemineral.org<http://www.miraclemineral.org/>. you will also find the
FAQ page and a link to where to purchase the product. it is at
m...@albertacom.com<mailto:m...@albertacom.com>