From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Response to Blue Man Story- anyone looking him up?

Mike,

I thought someone was looking this man up, to see what else he had to say. It
looks as if there was a LOT MORE to the story that was edited out, to make a
gee whiz look at this story. I don't think there was anything bad going on with
the reporters, but TV reporters have a rep for being sensational.  They must
still have the contact info for him, and may be willing to cooperate.
Otherwise, there is the phone book.

I like the idea of taking a poll. SS, Marshall has already put together a
rebuttal some time ago, the link is here somewhere... ah!
http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html