I am glad you were able to give Paul more info, and links to some support. He looks like a very nice man, and looks pretty healthy despite his color. I hear that Krishna was blue :-)

How about that remedy, can you post it here, or is it proprietary?

Kathryn

On Dec 31, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Nenah Sylver wrote:

Just to let you all know, I am in contact with the "blue man." I would prefer to use his name, which is Paul. He is a very, very nice man.

I sent him links to this egroup, to silver info (including generators), and also sent an antidote to argyria that I wrote and compiled from various sources. Paul has been hounded by news media from all over, so I felt blessed that he was willing to speak to me at all. I may hear from him after the holidays. Should he decide to join this group, you will doubtless know it  ;-) .

Nenah

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Response to Blue Man Story- anyone looking him up?

Mike,

I thought someone was looking this man up, to see what else he had to say. It looks as if there was a LOT MORE to the story that was edited out, to make a gee whiz look at this story. I don't think there was anything bad going on with the reporters, but TV reporters have a rep for being sensational.  They must still have the contact info for him, and may be willing to cooperate. Otherwise, there is the phone book.

I like the idea of taking a poll. SS, Marshall has already put together a rebuttal some time ago, the link is here somewhere... ah! http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html