Evening Leslie,

>> At 06:36 PM 1/14/2008, you wrote:
Does that MMS have chlorine in it? Is this the same as Clorox??

What is so bad about Clorox ? It is a life saving material and one can drink it. But not much.

I carried a small bottle around in my pack, 50 years ago to purify water when spending a day or a day and night in the swamp.

In addition, I used it to sterilize milk containers when I was selling milk. Fact is, they would not buy it if the bacteria count was not low, .......... I do not remember the count.

Here is how much to use to purify water.
1 gallon of Clorox will treat 38,000 gallons of water.
Amount of Clorox for Purification
2 drops of Regular Clorox Bleach per quart of water
8 drops of Regular Clorox Bleach per gallon of water

As I stated, Chlorine is not an enemy, but a friend, and always has been.

Back to your question,
Chlorine has many forms, as do all other elements. Not being a chemist, I cannot tell you.

Marshall can make it all Crystal Clear.

The form that most are spooked by is Chlorine Dioxide.
The beauty and genius of MMS, is that this is made in the body, only a few ppm.
1 ppm per drop per hour, I believe.

Most cannot even imagine this.  For example consider the below.

I mix plant nutrients from 100 to 300 ppm for
N, P, and K, plus Mg, and Ca. ( and  many trace minerals )

This is over 500 ppm. My dog will Drink it ! No questions asked. Likely over 600 ppm total.

I have drank it also, and can barely taste the chemicals.

If anyone thinks a few ppm or anything is a hazard, ...........
most poison materials will not even hurt.

The only one I know that is highly toxic is Risine made from the Tung Oil Tree. The amount on a pin head will kill several men. Bad News........... for sure.

Likely we get more toxic items every day than the few ppm of
Chlorine Dioxide.

And....... it is not the Same as Clorox.  But no matter if it was.

If you are scared to death of Chlorine, you need to learn of its value to plants, all animals, and humans.

Likely we would all die without it.

Wayne