To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:46 PM
Subject: CS>MMS, Chlorine Toxic ? Or NOT ?

Evening Sol,

>> At 04:39 PM 1/14/2008, you wrote:

I hate to be the first to tell you, ...........

I'm VERY wary of chlorine in ANY form
my CS. Which, unlike chlorine, is not toxic.

  You are way behind in your study of Nutrients and many other things.

Chlorine is an essential nutrient, required by all plants, all animals, and all humans.

What you said is like saying, .....
"Water is Toxic and will kill you".

Water, Fire, and I think Ozone might kill you.

The very stuff you are talking about is FDA approved for many things, washing chicken, washing other meat, and use in
drinking Water.

Chlorine is a blessing, just like water. You best get some every day, from whatever source you want.

People use chlorinated water for plants, for years, and never have any trouble from it.

Going off half cocked, without knowing the facts, is what turns people blue, and gives a bad name to a good material.
And you are doing that to Chlorine.

Just how many people in the world have taken MMS with zero problems from the chlorine. Actually, it is Chlorine Dioxide, as you should know.

Of course it may be Toxic in specific concentrations and will kill man and beast.

I understand it is SO TOXIC, it cannot even be shipped, and must be manufactured where it is used.

I only wonder if you avoid every toxic substance on the planet?

Wayne