Mark Metcalf has been selling boxes of batteries for decades for as much as $150 and made a FORTUNE back in the 80s...which he spent. His latest attempt to repeat that gold mine was www.flowerpowergenerator.com where he promoted making your own silver chloride. It apparently didn't go as well with all the better priced, better designed and better quality competition these days.

A similar [actually somewhat better] generator can be had for a "decent" price at James Allisons site http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/cs-shop.htm

Ode