Jut thought I should respond to this post.
I have used Colloidal Master for 10 years now and the
first one I orderd is still just like new, works well.
I use a tiny fish tank bubblier with an in line
valuve, and a in line filter, I have made hundreds of
gallons with my origanal Colloidal Master, This one
makes a gallon at a time. (http://www.wishgranted.com)

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.
--- les...@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your replys to my last question.  I
> recently asked  about a
> generator sold to me by Mike Metcalf.   I don't know
> how good  this one is because I
> get black residue (flakes) from the silver wires if
> I use  it for more than
> one batch, then I have to clean them.   Does  anyone
> know if this happens
> because I have the unit on between batches?  I  have
> been looking at the SiverGen
> and the Colloid Master Universal.   The colloid
> model is at
> _www.wishgranted.com_ (http://www.wishgranted.com) .
>  The Colloid  Master has a kit which comes
> with a distiller.  Both of  these seem like much
> better units, please give me
> any of your  opinions.   I don't get on line all
> everyday but it is good to
> talk to others who feel similar to myself with
> regard to the silver  usage.  I
> do appreciate the information I have gotten from
> this  site, thank you, Lynn.
>

> **************The year's hottest artists on the red
> carpet at the Grammy
> Awards. Go to AOL Music.