This is very interesting Marshall I will check out your site. I am bookmarking these sites. Thanks. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Blue man and Oprah

We need to take this to off topic list. But yes, hundreds of times, got a couple of compelling videos, and many many communications recorded on our EVP recorders. Just got one over the weekend where we recorded a voice that said "I want you" and my wife immediately says "wow, something is pulling on me". My son and I maintain a page on much of the evidence we have obtained at http://friendly-ghosts.com

Marshall